ADVANTAGES WHEN MAKING USE OF LEGALLY ARMEDS’ SERVICES
Read More About the Advantages
- we are well established and driven by years of experience in this industry and headed by an attorney
- there is an office near you
- “practise makes perfect”, and we are proud to be a business who have helped up to 50 000 clients so far
- we can handle any type of matter you may refer to us with regards to the Firearms Control Act
- we guarantee our services as we are able to provide a remedy, for a minimal fee, if your application is turned down, by assisting you in an appeal procedure or new application
- we are able to refer you to the best firearm trainers, dealers, associations, etc.
- we are active in the industry, well known by the Central Firearm Registry and our franchisees are members of various accredited associations. Some of them are firearm dealers and firearm trainers
- we are expanding on a daily basis in dealing with enquiries and complicated legal aspects within the framework of the Firearms Control Act.
- we have drafted guidelines with regards to administering of estate firearms which are available on the Fiduciary Institute of SA’s website under “processes”.
- have been appointed as the preferred service provider for Wild Life Ranching SA (WRSA) since the 1st of September
- successfully attended to more firearm- and appeal applications since 2004 than any other institution or competitor
- imported & exported firearms for private clients, to and from 13 countries internationally such as Canada, USA, Australia, UK, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Germany, Namibia and Tanzania
- accredited the 1st business application where field guides escort tourists on foot to view the “big five”. This resulted in similar applications and numerous other types of accreditations and applications for business firearm licenses
- imported handguns and motivated applications for business licenses on behalf of a major Security Service Provider. The applications have been approved and licences of all 456 handguns were issued within a few weeks.
Preferred Service Provider for:
Contact Head Office
Legally Armed Branches in South Africa
Maps below are only for the purpose to give an indication of the branches in the area. Not exact addresses are shown. Please revert to the branches page for correct and accurate contact details.
Franchisee: Callie Bonthuys
Cell: 082 906 2692
Tel: (058) 352 8805