LEGALLY ARMED INSURE
The Field and Stream Policy is the first in South Africa - a unique insurance product designed for the outdoorsman and hunting enthusiast. This product has been endorsed by leading Hunting Associations.
The Benefits include:
- Option 1 - Automatic All Risk Cover for firearms/scopes/bows up to R65 000 on a first loss basis
- Option 2 - Individualised Quote
- Cover for the replacement of mounts, skins, and trophies following loss or damage via normal insured perils, theft and accident damage, at the insured's premises, taxidermist and at the location of the hunt or shoot on an agreed value basis.
- Immediate family permanently residing with the insured are covered.
- Re hunting costs up to R15 000, which includes the opportunity to replace the damaged or lost trophy at an arranged shoot.
- Goods in Transit (loss of meat) up to R15 000, following an accident or mechanical / electrical breakdown on the way back from the hunt.
- General Liabilities up to R10 000 000, whilst the insured is hunting on a farm, club ranges, organised club shoots or training.
- Vet fees for hunting dogs: R10 000.
- Loss of Ammunition from safe: R1 000.
- Legal expenses up to R25 000 per annum.
- Medical Assistance and Emergency evacuation for insured, insured's spouse and dependent children within the Territorial Limits, at a hunt, shooting range and whilst training.
- Personal accident, medical expenses for insured, insured's spouse and dependent children within the Territorial Limits, at a hunt, shooting range and whilst training.
- All Risk Cover specifically for reloading equipment, outdoor wearing apperal, photographic, viewing equipment, GPS, hunting blinds, satelite navigation devices, range finders, ammunition, hunting utility gear and apparatus.
- Automatic cover for theft and loss of key's of insured's gun safe. Maximum indemnity of
R1 000 for locksmith costs and replacement keys.
- Territorial Limits - Republic of South Africa and Namibia.
- Optional cover at addtional premium: Rods and Reels only up to R25 000 on a first loss basis.
Emergency Assistance Services
- Medical Assistance Helpline - Telephonic advice from doctors, ICU trained nursing sisters or paramedics.
- Medical Emergency Evacuation - Fleet equipped to Advanced Life Support Level.
- Guaranteed Hospital Admission - In case of an accidental, unforeseen, life threatening medical emergency.
Cross Country Insurance Consultants (Pty) Ltd
Underwritten by Renasa Insurance Company Limited
Cross Country is an Authorised Financial Services Provider 3954
Registration Number: 2008/013847/07 | VAT Number: 4020252203